Friday, October 26, 2012

Purpose

LIFE. Oh yes, What is LIFE anyway? How can we get the answers to our questions if what is our purpose in LIFE? Generally it talks about everyday living with the clock is ticking. But sometimes I wanna figure out in things that I mostly taking part in... 

   
Path way




 Path ways that we're always waiting for... Does it really matter if how good or if how bad you are as a human being? Some people believe in God while some people only know that God doesn't exist. So how did we exist? Anyway, I also don't know the answer. But I believe in God the power of all mighty. The creator of heaven and earth. Yeah that sounds like a prayer, right? But that was the advocacies of my Grand parents. I also believe that we must do all good things in life... But we are not all perfect even since before humanity evolved, Eve ate the apple even if it was forbidden. I just do good things more than bad things. It's for you to choose if what kind of person would you like to be... But for me i believe that we'll just go in only ONE PATH and it leads to Him in eternity. 


Yes! Do not find, just create.


 I find this so fascinating. How am I going to create myself? I want to be different and I wanna do it freely... I want to create something new for myself, something that I will always feel comfortable with myself. I wanna try and it'll take a lot of guts to do it. Hahaha.. My love in fashion is not yet considered as part of me.. That's why I wanna create something new to myself. I wanna re-build myself by creating the NEW MI. My own style and my own way. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment