Thursday, October 25, 2012

Me



This will be my first blog so I'd like to take this opportunity to introduce myself for my readers. I'm Mimi and my friends call me that way. Don't bother asking for my real name... :) I'm 21 years old from Iloilo. I like to sing, to dance, to play music, to talk to people, I like to type or to write whatever and whenever I get bored. I also like to watch movies, most especially Sci-fi, Drama, True stories, Action, Comedy... I'm a lesbian and I'm proud to be one. I honestly respect gays more than anyone else. Maybe because people who belongs to the third world of sex are completely unique or maybe we just respect our own species. But anyway, I don't know what I really want in life. I currently work as an English Instructor in a Korean-English Academy and yes I currently love my work. I love my work in a way that I love to communicate with different kinds of people. It also feels good every time somebody appreciates me. I mostly like to make fun of everybody that likes me and respects me a lot. 

I also love taking pictures, it's just that I don't have my own camera. I also love to play guitar, it's just that I don't have a nice guitar.  I also love playing music and jump in to another or multiple beats at one time, but it's just that I don't have my own bunch of mixers and audio types that I need to play it smoothly. I just have my numark mixer which yes, it can compensate whenever and whatever I wanted to do sometimes. I have so many grateful experiences in life. Some of those I did regret but most of them are the best things that ever happened to me. It made me a better person more than I can ever imagine. Yes, more than I can even imagine. I'm thankful for all the people that have been a part of my life. I know that God sent all those angels and demons to teach me how playful my life will be. Well, every person has it's own angels and demons as they say... We also have our own sets of karma. Those are times that we do bad things and then that K word pops up! 


I wanna visit places that I have never been to, I also would like to watch those concerts but Life is unfair as they say. I'm still hoping that maybe someday I can do those things that I really wanna do. But first things first, I'm gonna have my tattoo this Saturday. So most likely that will be my next blog. Thank you for reading my first blog post and even if I don't have enough readers or even if I don't have readers to read my blogs I just want this to type or write all the words in my mind that I would like to share on this site. Until next time fellas! ;)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment