Friday, October 26, 2012

Favorite Superheroes!

I really love watching Marvel superheroes! One of my favorites is WOLVERINE. I think we both have similarities when it comes in getting angry but I'm not that rude like him... His rude most especially with meeting people for the first time. I'm not that rude in meeting people for the first time, it's just that I don't talk too much on them. 2nd is the Incredible Hulk! I'm not that smart like him but I have a good heart like Hulk. I always keep myself calm whenever I'm with that special someone. But everytime I get angry I boost to explode and I wanna kill them like the PUNISHER. I also want to be as mighty as SUPERMAN. I wanna fly freely... But I do believe even superheroes have there own weaknesses. See? Nobody's perfect... even superheroes.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment